Everything you need for an enjoyable stress free stay is provided, toiletries in the luxury shower room, all towels, including Hot Tub, detergents and tea towels, all crockery cutlery and glasses, there is a milk heater and frother and an egg boiler, cafetiere, two TV's. There are laundry facilities on site and an information room containing lots of local leaflets plus books and DVD's for you to use. Newspapers can be delivered to site, please order on arrival or when booking.
- You must follow the user instructions within the guest information book
- Do not tamper with any electricals or settings on the hot tub other than as described in the user guide. Should you tamper with these & it results in the hot tub having to be drained & refilled or damaged you will be charged.
- During pregnancy soaking in the hot tub may cause damage to the foetus, so contact your Doctor for advice before using the hot tub, to ensure it is safe for you to do so.
- People with skin, ear, genital or other body infections, open sores, or wounds should not use the hot tub because of the possibility of spreading infection or irritating your condition.
- The use of alcohol, drugs or medication, before or during spa use is prohibited.
- Persons suffering from obesity or with a medical history or heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulation system problems or diabetes, should consult a physician before using the hot tub.
- Persons using medication should consult a physician before using a spa since some medication may induce drowsiness, while other medication may affect heart rate, blood pressure & circulation.
- At 39/40 ®C limit your time in the hot tub to a maximum of 20 minutes, as extending this time can affect your inner organs and cause fever like conditions.
- Do not immerse your head in the hot tub water. This increases the risk of infection and can heighten the dangers of drowning due to suction below the water line.
- Never use the hot tub alone. Take care when entering and leaving the hot tub. When leaving the hot tub leg muscles may be relaxed enough to make you unsteady.
- Never use glass near or in the hot tub, as broken glass can cause a risk to people in bare feet and is very difficult to see within the hot tub water.
- Do not use any electrical appliances near or in the hot tub.
- If any fault or damage occurs with the hot tub, please contact the owner of your property at the earliest convenient moment.
- Persons with heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, or any serious illness should not enter the hot tub without prior consultation with their Doctor.
- Parents are advised that the hot tubs are not suitable for children under the age of four and to warn their children not to allow water in to their mouths as this can cause infection and illness.
- The heat of the hot tub water speeds up the effects of alcohol and can cause sleepiness, dizziness and unconsciousness.
- Shower with soap and water before and after using the hot tub. Showering before use washes away many of the common skin bacteria and removes lotions, deodorants, creams, etc., which reduce the effectiveness of the spa sanitizer which disinfects the water.
- Make sure fake tan is removed before using the hot tub as this reacts to the chemicals and reduces the effectiveness of the spa sanitizer which disinfects the water. It also colours the water and marks the waterline of the hot tub.
- Shaving or other acts of personal hygiene are not allowed in the hot tub.
- Never allow children to use the hot tub unsupervised and when not in use make sure the cover is on and secured.
- Avoid using the hot tub immediately after a heavy meal.
- Avoid entering the hot tub water immediately after exercising as the water temperature can affect the heart rate.
- Take care on the hot tub steps as water from the tub can cause it to be slippery.
- If any allergic reaction occurs leave the hot tub and rinse off in the shower. If the reaction persists, contact a local doctor or A&E. There is a list in the information pack in your accommodation.
- Do not turn hot tub isolation switch off at the electricity point of your accommodation as power is needed to be turned on to carry out the cleaning cycles. You will hear the hot tub start twice a day /night to run the cleaning cycles.
Cakes and Bubbly can be arranged please let us know your requirements. Cakes can be ordered from Sallys Cakes in the village for special occasions.
Free Wifi is available and Alexa is available in the Hut.